I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Mission statement

Thoughts, opinions, questions and comments - the epitome free speech. What makes this site different from the rest is that its content is a personal reflection on life and society.

Mine and mine alone.

These postings will not reflect the view of others. The characters used in stories are either fictitious or composites of several individuals, unless otherwise specifically noted.

There are no underlying meanings, unless a guilty subconscious sees them.

Being blamed for any negative consequences is a sign of cowardliness.

I won’t be targeted. I won’t be censored. I won’t be sorry.

It’s human nature.

1 Comments:

Blogger GB said...

So both you and me started blogging in early Feb 2005!

GB x

April 23, 2006 5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home