I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Inspiration up the slopes

Looking back, I begin to wonder what runs through my mind when I write. What inspires me? Ingrown hairs and Tupperware? Lord Almighty, what the hell is wrong with me?

My physical and mental health is stable (for those who know me, don't you dare make a comment). No medications are currently flowing through my veins. It’s all so very strange. All of this could make sense if a little too much Columbian snow swooshes itself up the slopes. Like Whitney says, “Crack is whack.” Alas, that is not the case.

The reason is that inspiration happens anytime and anyplace. Be it a person, a place, or a thing. It can really be that simple, if you allow it to be. And, I allow it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home