I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Hallowe'en... candy

Hallowe'en means many things for many people. For me, the greatest aspect of the day is the candy. I like candy, especially chocolate. And, what's best is that I don't have to get dressed up (never cared for it) in order to get my fill of sweets. I already dress up every day, so I don't it necessary to wear another costume, of sorts, on October 31.

The only bad thing eating the snack-sized samples is that you don't realize you've eaten that many pieces. You wouldn't believe how surprised I was after counting over 50 open wrappers. Maybe I shouldn't be too surprised. In fact, I I'm writing this after eating a Twix candy bar.

Meh. It's Hallowe'en. How many other times will I have the chance to eat this much candy? Beside Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter, of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

i totally overdosed on candy.

November 13, 2011 1:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home