I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Busy signal

No matter how many times you try, you can't seem to get through. The same holds true for me.

No, I'm not talking about the phone (although, you can never get a hold of me that way). I'm talking about time. There are many things I can think of doing if there was 25, instead of 24, hours in a day. Just creating the list would make me want another hour to spare.

So many stories to tell, so little time: uncommunicative leaders, idiocy in society, stupidity in the workforce, and the list goes on and on.

But, I have to go. There isn't enough time in the day.

Beep, beep, beep, beep...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true. Even if you did have a second to spare...someone would realize this, and find a way to fill it just so you couldn't use it for something frivolous...like blinking!

June 08, 2005 3:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home