I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Five things I've learned this weekend

Seven days, five thoughts. Oh, how the mind works...

1. When I'm not wearing any underwear, I have to make sure that my fly is zipped. Always.

2. More and more, my mother's antics resemble that of a dingbat.

3. When mowing the lawn with my shirt off, I only manage to attract the attention of little old ladies.

4. Little old ladies scare me.

5. Even though he's on vacation, I miss my dad.

If these are the things I think about in one week, imagine what a month must be like. Scary, I know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing really, when you list all of those 'realizations'. I'm in the process of moving, so I'm realizing that A) I'm a slob, B)cobwebs will build up mainly behind things that are too heavy to move, C) I'm a packrat, and D) I hate moving, especially in 97 degree heat!lol! (That's somewhere around 36 degrees to you celsius folks.)

June 27, 2005 5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home