I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wet

Damn, it's hot.

The heat is overwhelming. You feel it radiating off of tanned and toned bodies. You see it with every ounce of sweat that emits from tight pores. The same can be said about me.

A small drop forms at my neck. Slowly, I feel it move down. First, it touches my collar-bone, and it rests there for a few seconds. Then, it sweeps its way across the bone to the edge.

The journey continues down the centre of my chest. A cooling effect that makes the skin tingle and contract. Ice.

Down my stomach, the small sample of liquid pauses at each softly-defined ripple. One, by one, by one. Then, it trickles inside of my belly-button. Aah. Localized air-conditioning.

Continuing with it's travels, the drop moves from the hole down to the happy trail. It stops just at the waist. The drop becomes steam.

And, still, I'm wet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steven...you shouldn't DO that to a girl! LOL! (You're reaching for the Pepto Bismol right now, aren't you? Hahaha!)

June 16, 2005 1:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home