I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, April 01, 2013

Even cheerleaders need cheerleaders

There are people in my social circle who like to talk to me to enlighten their mood.  I'm the cheerleader who tries to build their confidence by telling them they're smart, pretty, desirable, etc.

The reason why it's not reciprocated is because people think I've got it all together.  And, for the most part, I do.  But, you know what?  It's not easy to always keep it together.  I don't wake up in a fairy tale.  Sometimes I doubt myself.  Sometimes I have shitty days.  Sometimes I want to scream in frustration as to why things aren't going my way. 

It's hard work to keep things in check.  Not only for my job, but for my constituents.  And I'm not even getting into any extracurricular activities I partake in.  It's exhausting having to be that person for everyone else.

Even cheerleaders need to have a cheerleaders.  I don't care if it's a stupid cheer.  At least it would put a smile on my face.

U.  G.  L.  Y.  You ain't got no alibi.  You ugly.  Ooh ooh, you ugly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home