I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, February 04, 2013

Waiting for the right one to come around

There are times when you feel that if you wait long enough, something good will happen to you.  I do feel like that, at times.  Other times, I want it to happen now, even if it's not exactly what I want in the first place.

This is true when I'm dealing with people.  Sometimes I want someone to come around, but our schedules don't mesh.  It's not easy being busy.  But, when it finally happens, it's fireworks (or the equivalent to fireworks).  In the meantime, you wait around, hoping that someone else will show up and just entertain you with a few card tricks just so you're not bored waiting for the divine to appear, falling from the skies.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's this:  I want one person who's not always there, but will take anyone who's interested just because they're around.  It's not fair for the 'around' person to get any of my attention since it's under false pretenses.  Still, I'm human and not made of stone.  Even the lone tree that falls in the forest wants someone to hear the crash when it comes tumbling down, right?

I'm still not sure whether I should wait for the right one to come around, because I'm getting rather impatient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home