I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Like sands through the hourglass

As seconds become minutes, minutes become hours, hours turn into days, days roll into weeks, and weeks change into months, never did I imagine time can pass by so fast when you're not counting.

So, imagine my surprise when I find out Human Nature has been around for six months. Who knew? I can tell you, up until a few days ago, it wasn't me.

This platform was initially (and still is to an extent) a selfish one. Me, me, me, all the time. Six months later, things have varied, slightly - my age, miraculously, stays the same.

Comments and questions, thoughts and opinions roll around in my mind. As they leave a world of synaptic stimuli and onto a universe of digital impulses, the more I realize I am not the only one who thinks about irrelevant and irrational thoughts.

We're only people. It's human nature, right?

To the readers of my ramblings, both past, present and future, you minimize the space between us. The success of this is measured by your reactions - whether you love or loathe, agree or disagree.

You bring me to life.

And, for that I thank you.

Now, where's the champagne...?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I don't know how to make a champagne glass with this keyboard, so here's a really lame beer mug,C[] lol! A toast...to Human Nature! May the sands of time run slowly, so we can continue to talk about things most people only think about!

August 10, 2005 1:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Know when are you coming to LA to celebrate this milestone? Or are you going to let us celebrate without you again?

August 10, 2005 3:23 pm  
Blogger S said...

Well, I belive you should be able to celebrate anything at anytime.

Woo hoo!!

Of course, that makes me sound like an alcoholic... but, whatever.

August 10, 2005 3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home