I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Shit happens

Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you five things I've learned about shit.

Drumroll, please...

1. Shit happens when you least expect it.
2. Shit happens when you don't change one number on a form.
3. Shit happens when a 30 second phone call can remedy that unpleasant situation (see 2).
4. Shit happens when someone incompetent makes you feel stupid.
5. I don't like the smell of shit.

Thank you (and bows).

3 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I just came upon site where someone wrote, "When shit happens, make shit pie."

I dunno if I'd like the taste...

November 19, 2005 8:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but far better for shit to have happened, than to be left with that bloated overly full feeling. Also, from under shit, do beautiful things grow. If shit never happened, how would you know when it was the "good times?" :-)

Bet you could sell me a shit pie, regardless of the taste. You ARE hot shit, bebe.

November 19, 2005 8:53 am  
Blogger S said...

Dear Newbie,

I take it you mean...

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them all and there you have the facts of life.

Only I don't want to be Natalie.

November 19, 2005 2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home