I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Dick

Looking back on a couple of posts, I can't help but wonder where my mindset rests. Musings on snapping at psycho bitches, wanting to push people off escalators, wishing my white trash neighbours all the best in their future trailer park... make me sound like a dick.

True, I may sound like a dick, but there's more to being a dick than being a dick.

Normally, my writing gives the impression that I hate everyone and everything. Again, true. But, for those who know me (somewhat), know there's another side to me.

They know I'm intelligent, insightful, introspective, and a bunch of other touchy-feely crap that makes my friends cringe whenever I bring up those topics in conversations.

But, no one really wants to hear about the goodness in others, the spiritual journey of religion, or the ongoing path to enlightenment.

People want to hear sarcastic and bitchy rants. Give them what they want. That's fine.

So, to you, I give you dick.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, as badly as I want some dick, I never expected to find it on your site!!!!!!

We're all right, the world's all wrong, and listening to your wonderful rantings make us feel like there are others than feel the same pain.

Dick on, brotha!!!!

October 31, 2005 7:25 pm  
Blogger S said...

Dick on? Dick off?

Actually, the second one would hurt a bit more...

October 31, 2005 10:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and another thing is that the words you use to bitch about something, are so much more fun to use than when you're talking about fluffy stuff.

I'd like to hear more about how you size people up when you first meet them. Some guidelines, or whatnot. You're so insightful, and I suck at that.

November 02, 2005 7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home