I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Slut-ebrity strikes again

Yours truly, reluctant media whore numero uno, popped up in the papers, again.

I hate it.

Now, I know how Paris Hilton feels - without the scabies.

Why is it always the little media outlets that want to bring me down?

Why can't a major newspaper, or national broadcaster screw over my life?

Imagine having a hoard of papparazzi harassing me, stalking me, photographing me while I'm coming out of the loo with a piece of TP on my shoe.

Now, that would be newsworthy.

But, I guess the question shouldn't be why they want to bring me down, but why I am bringing myself down.

And, the more I think about it, the more my head hurts.

God, I need a drink... or four.

Thankfully, I always have a flask filled with a little sumthin' strapped onto my leg for such emergencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home