I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Time goes by... so slowly

The catchy first words from Madonna's Hung Up linger in my mind as I look at the time go by... so slowly.

Counting the days, hours, minutes and seconds seem to take forever.

My time with the company is coming to an end and I couldn't be more happy. Yes, I said happy.

Why, you wonder? Is this boy crazy? The answer to the first question is a little difficult. The answer to the second is sometimes.

This job has been a learning experience, in the best sense of the word. Highs and lows. Both made me stronger (and a touch more bitter, but who gives a fuck).

But, in the end, I really want my last days to fly by because of a situation from a few days ago.

The person who had my position (before I took it over) called and left a message with one of her "friend" at the company. When he told the others about her message, they all started mocking her.

"Ooh, I want to call her! Let me call her. I've got so much to say to her..." a couple of her former co-workers said. They started saying that her new employer is going to be screwed (I'm paraphrasing, here) because they don't know what a horrible person she is.

Cowards.

They hated her, but never had the balls to tell her to her face. They'll probably say similar things about me when I go.

But, I don't care.

The countdown continues as I look forward to my impending freedom from the two-faced hypocrites who poison my enviroment. And, only then will I be in a happier place.

The champagne is already being chilled.

Time goes by... so slowly.

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I can't wait for the cork to pop!

November 29, 2005 10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home