I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cradle robber

How old do you have to be in order to have the title of cradle robber? Is it ten years? Is it 20 years? Does it matter? Or is it the difference in ages? Would that change things?

And why do I feel grossed out when I see an old man with some hot piece on his arm, but feel fine if it was me?

Yes, I realize that would make me a cradle robber and a hypocrite (which I despise with a passion), but I wouldn't care because the hot piece would be with me.

5 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

So, if the hot piece with with you, that'd mean two hot pieces...right? I've got several couple friends who are seperated by close to 20 years and they've been together forever. Make sure his wallet is filled up with bills and credit cards first, though.

April 15, 2008 9:33 am  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

Well I think you would have to get old first to be a cradle robber! It is okay for you to date younger because you are still young enough not to have to pay for your man2man fun, not like the old guy with the hottie on his arm.

April 15, 2008 11:32 am  
Blogger dit said...

I too can be considered a "cradle robber." My partner and I are almost 10 years apart. Just know that in order to rob the cradle, it must be desired to be robbed. lol

I agree with lewis, that would be two hot pieces. lol

Not sure if there is a rule of cradle-robbery. lol

April 15, 2008 1:36 pm  
Blogger Phronk said...

The rule is half your age plus 7. No exceptions.

April 15, 2008 5:10 pm  
Blogger Dead Robot said...

When I hit thirty five, I complained that I didn't have a 21 year old sex toy.

At 42 I am still waiting, tapping my foot angrily.

April 16, 2008 7:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home