I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Do I look like a hooker?

After jokingly talking to K about my talents and how I shouldn't talk about them because it makes me sound like a hooker.

Then comes irony and perfect comic timing, smacking me across the back of my head: I get an invite to take part in an orgy and am offered money for sex two days afterward.

Do I look like a hooker? Is that the impression I give? Apparently. Maybe I should consider raising my rates. At least I can make some extra cash on the side in case I don't have a tax rebate next year.

8 Comments:

Blogger Doghigh said...

Doesn't hurt to build the savings account using nature's investment plan. Put those puffy lips and perky nips to good use.

June 13, 2008 12:24 pm  
Blogger TED said...

People who become sex workers out of choice rather than necessity are just putting their assets to their best use. It can be a significant revenue stream, and it's tax-free income. And if you're going to do it, now's the time. Earning potential decreases as age increases.

I remember watching a Falcon DVD that my partner got me for my birthday, and as a bonus feature, they interviewed the actors and one of them talked about how he had a full-time professional career and had started to do the videos on the weekend. Smart guy.

June 13, 2008 1:19 pm  
Blogger dit said...

Ha, lol. We all have talents. Plus, we must save for our futures. no? Talk about something to tell the grand kids. lol

June 13, 2008 1:26 pm  
Blogger R said...

But did you go to the orgy - or is that how you got the offers?

June 13, 2008 6:52 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Maybe your profile pic might have something to do with it?

Just sayin....

June 13, 2008 10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some spare change from "moonlighting" another job lol

June 14, 2008 1:17 pm  
Blogger Sh@ney said...

And why dont you drop by anymore Hmmm? Not good enough? *pokes tongue*

I'd pay to do you! Does that help? *giggles*

Kidding I would expect it for nothing! *giggles even more*

Kidding OK I go now!

June 15, 2008 5:00 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

how much are you charging?

June 18, 2008 11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home