I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tantalising tickles

There are some erogenous zones on the body that make hairs stand on end and toes curl just because they’re being stimulated. My erogenous zones do the same thing, only instead of moaning, I break out in laughter because they’re also ticklish spots.

Now, I believe that laughter is a good break in an intimate moment because everyone takes sex too seriously. A little smile or a muffled laugh shows that you’re having a good time. And, who doesn’t like to laugh? Apparently, some people don’t.

Some people think of laughter as an insult, as if you’re making fun of them, and I can see their reasoning. Still, they should lighten up and enjoy what they’re doing and if they’re enjoying it, shouldn’t they be smiling?

To me, if you can make me laugh, you’re in my ‘good’ book. If you don’t make me laugh, well... you’re not in a ‘bad’ book because I don’t have one.

To finish (myself) off, the only thing I can say is to take a load off. No one wants to be around someone who is so serious about something that should be fun. Or maybe they should be just as ticklish as I am.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dead Robot said...

I agree completely. Sex should be fun. But laughing should relate to what is happening in the bed, not what is happening on TV in the other room, while The Simpsons is on. Guilty. I couldn't help it. Ralph Wiggums is hilarious. Yes it killed the moment.

June 12, 2008 6:24 am  
Blogger R said...

Amen! HIt a couple of my spots just right and you are going to get a burst of laughter, but you are going to get all kinds of other bursts as well.

June 12, 2008 6:57 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

i concur.

June 12, 2008 11:40 am  
Blogger Doghigh said...

You're laughing now, aren't you??

June 12, 2008 1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home