I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Fuck stick

Being someone who considers himself to a full person, not a body made up of parts, I find it hard to take when people only take me for one part and not the others.

The point is this: I don't like being a fuck stick.

Is that all I am to them? Is there nothing else that's appealing?

I'm a human being, not a human doing. And, when someone feels the need to be done, I am one of those people on their list. Only, I am not a person on a to-do list. I don't want to be checked off, like a chore. Believe me, I like doing these chores, but it feels like a pain in the ass at times.

8 Comments:

Blogger Volker said...

You're a whole person and that's how I take you. You can always write me an email so we can start to know each other better, that is if you would like to! Have a great weekend!!! - Volker

August 29, 2008 12:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By definition, a fuck buddy has no attachments. If you don't like being used, take yourself off the 'list'.

Gonzo

August 29, 2008 5:33 am  
Blogger SYNRGY said...

You would be on my list... I promise you tho, I would never call you a fuck stick to your face...

Love from Atlanta

August 29, 2008 6:28 am  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

Yup, you're a lot more than just a pretty face Steven, don't let anyone use you, well unless you want them to.

August 29, 2008 7:19 am  
Blogger dit said...

you must know how to use it, or they wouldn't call ya back.

Maybe you should start charging? lol

Understand your thoughts and frustration too.

August 29, 2008 10:03 am  
Blogger jay said...

Um did you really need to end this post with a "pain in the ass."

There is an easy fix tho as others have mentioned say No! lol.

August 30, 2008 12:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it hard to believe that someone wants you only for your sweet ass. It's their loss if they don't know your other fine parts. Just tell them to find another stick.

August 30, 2008 3:20 pm  
Blogger TED said...

I have three thoughts, but I'll skip the first since the joke is obvious.

2. You don't have to deal with people who treat you this way.

3. Are you sure you've never treated anyone that way?

Personally, I like it when guys want me for my cock, but to each his own, I guess.

September 02, 2008 4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home