I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Under the knife, pt. 2

Two weeks ago, I went under the knife and had some surgery. It was painful and uncomfortable, at times. I made it through and was told to wait 2-3 weeks for the prognosis. That was the worst part of all.

What was unfortunate was the series of comments I received. To put it mildly, they were not very sympathetic. There were multiple things about my penis and the word 'circumcision' came into play more times than at a Jewish bris (i.e. Brit Milah).

If anyone knew what I was going through, they would shut their yaps. If anyone knew that I was awake during the operation and felt everything because they don't give any anesthesia, they would feel what I went through. If they knew that I would have to wait 2-3 weeks before knowing the diagnosis, they would acknowledge they're the most insensitive bastards in the world.

True, I originally finished my post with something about my breasts looking fantastic, but even I thought that was in poor taste, knowing what I was going to go through.

But, for those who did say send well wishes (and you know who you are), thank you. For those who didn't, you can all suck my uncut dick.

12 Comments:

Blogger Random Thinker said...

that was the best post you've ever written.

September 13, 2008 9:54 pm  
Blogger Victor said...

that sounds like a win/win option to me....

September 17, 2008 1:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone knew what I was going through, they would shut their yaps.

Surgery is oftentimes a subject that no one wishes to experience, so humor is used to cover up the associated anguish.

Unfortunately, everyone was left in the dark about the nature of your surgery.

A suggestion would be, if you want positive remarks on a most sensitive subject, then detail the procedure you are having.

BTW, I did not leave a comment on the original post.

Gonzo

September 17, 2008 6:01 am  
Blogger Franciscus van Munster said...

Just as well I like sucking uncut dicks.

What's this all about, anyway?

September 17, 2008 9:39 am  
Blogger Chris said...

"If they knew..."

Exactly. They didn't.

September 17, 2008 11:42 am  
Blogger TED said...

I'm glad you're okay (I assume; you don't really say), but:

1. It's unreasonable to expect sympathy from strangers on the Internet.

2. You didn't ask for sympathy.

3. Your usual tone is not especially sympathetic.

4. The comments you got wouldn't be considered nasty by most people.

Given those four items, I'm not sure you have much of a reason to whinge.

September 17, 2008 3:33 pm  
Blogger My adventures said...

I read back over a few posts and people can be insensitive. Your self worth shouldn't be determined by what others think of you! If they have a problem, tell them to fuck themselves. I recently had surgery but posted all about it, graphically. Maybe too much but I don't really care! Glad your ok and do what makes you happy, not what you think the world expects. Good luck!!

September 17, 2008 3:38 pm  
Blogger DavisMcDavis said...

Whew! That was close - I checked back at the first surgery post and I didn't leave you any well wishes, so you know what that means...;-O

Hee hee.

I have to ditto Chris up there - no one knew, so it's not that people don't care, we just don't know - it could have ranged from mole removal to whatever-it-was. Maybe it was mole removal? In any event, I hope you feel...oh, actually, I guess I should still refrain from well wishes, just to be on the safe side. :-D

September 17, 2008 4:09 pm  
Blogger madamerouge said...

LOL! (@ the post, not the procedure)

September 17, 2008 11:59 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

OK, who really cares about all the comments. But "just david" has a private jet? Now that's important!

September 18, 2008 10:02 am  
Blogger dit said...

Love this post. In all sincerity, I hope your surgery goes well. "just david" makes a very good point. Take care of yourself.

September 18, 2008 9:07 pm  
Blogger BRYAN AMBITION said...

i did send you well wishes, via facebook...but can i still suck your uncut dick?
;-)

September 19, 2008 5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home