I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Housewarming

Tonight is the night of my housewarming. The housewarming of my first home. The one that isn't rented, but purchased with my own money. And, it's going to be a blast. At least, I hope it will be.

It's been said that a party is only as good as its guests. I beg to differ. I think a party is only as good as the food, drinks, and music. The guests will certainly complain if they're not fed, drunk, and entertained by the end of the night (or the beginning of it, if they're a bunch of bitches).

I've taken care of a few details. True, I don't really care for organizing such things because I'd rather let other people do it while I lounge on a chaise and direct a series of minions to carry out the menial tasks. Sadly, the minions went away for the long weekend.

There's an alcohol sponsor (thankfully), a water sponsor (probably), a furniture sponsor (they don't know it, yet), and a possible goody bag sponsor (because everyone should take a little bit of me home to mom and dad). Beside that, the catering/sanitation services will be done by my friends/family and myself.

Hopefully, everyone will enjoy themselves. It's a celebration! My guests should have fun! And, if they don't like the party, they can leave because I don't want them there.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, again!

Have a wonderful time!

May 15, 2009 1:03 am  
Blogger Stephen Chapman said...

Where is the invite?!

May 15, 2009 2:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new home!

May 15, 2009 8:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Have fun with the bitches!

May 15, 2009 8:33 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

Have an awesome, drama-free time tonight!

May 15, 2009 9:20 am  
Anonymous johnmichael said...

Congrats and have a happy housewarming!

May 15, 2009 10:57 am  
Blogger WTWTG said...

happy happy!

May 15, 2009 7:06 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

congrats :)

j

May 17, 2009 1:33 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

hope u had a fabulous orgy!! happy housewarming!

May 17, 2009 2:15 am  
Blogger Cincinnati NAMjA said...

I know it will go well. From what you described, it is more elaborate than any party that I have every thrown. Maybe we will get a recap...wink, wink.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1731512/president_obamas_best_bet_to_ensure.html?cat=9

May 17, 2009 12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home