I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, April 27, 2009

The perks of this package

Through my work and connections, I am fortunate enough to enjoy some perks from time to time. When someone is close to me, they'll probably have access to them and be able to enjoy them, as well.

After a break-up, separation, or split, those perks disappear along the wayside. No more parties, premieres, products and perks. No tips, no referrals, no favours, no nothing.

J will miss those things because they were always there, without asking. Now, J won’t get anything from me (and I know J will miss them terribly). This isn't done out of revenge or malice, but because only those who have a good relationship with me are privy to perks.

Those perks come along with this package, and if you decide to return the package, than you can’t keep anything that originally came with it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Random Thinker said...

I'd have thought you were the perk worth keeping... but alas, youth!

perhaps someday i'll be in TO when perks are available... i want to see what its like being you

April 27, 2009 2:11 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

hope u are feeling better.

April 27, 2009 3:17 pm  
Blogger jay said...

Agreed. All or nothing.

April 27, 2009 8:00 pm  
Anonymous medea said...

you sound like a petulant child

April 27, 2009 9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home