I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, April 20, 2009

The past two weeks

For the first time in Human Nature's history, I haven't felt like writing down a thought even though there have been plenty of them in my head. This is one of those periods where you want to scream at the top of your lungs, hoping someone will the anguish.

Things haven't been great in the past two weeks...

There was the end of a relationship, serious financial worries, invasive surgery that kept on being rescheduled, work that never ended, and a whole other things that revolve around those issues. So, yeah. Things havent been great in the past two weeks.

And because of that, I've retreated further into myself and turned away from others.

Ironically, the only thing that has kept me going were friends who were there (even when I thought they wouldn't be). I thank them for that and I also thank them for listening to me and for not feeling sorry for me when I would choke up and break out in tears.

I hope they're there in the following two weeks because things won't be getting any better.

7 Comments:

Blogger Godfrey said...

dude, i think a lot more people are here for you than you realize. if you still feel like screaming or dumping all your frustrations on someone, definitely don't hesitate to drop me a line.

April 20, 2009 12:06 am  
Blogger JCLL said...

Its the way the earth is at the moment. EVERYBODY is in a bit of a downward slope. You are not alone, share with others and you will see they might jsut feel the same

April 20, 2009 3:37 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

yeah, yeah, yeah...

everyday you get up in the morning, remember that life is getting better.

BTW, you're not a bad friend either with your words of advice...

April 20, 2009 10:00 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Being so far away, there's not much more I can do except for tell you how much I love ya and wish you nothing but happiness. Sounds like you're in a low point right now...and I hope that higher points return soon. Keep your chin up.

April 20, 2009 10:29 am  
Blogger Phronk said...

All of us here who read your blog have you in our thoughts. Maybe that doesn't directly help, but I hope knowing it can help you get through it and on to better days that are surely coming.

April 21, 2009 12:11 pm  
Blogger Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Thinking of you very hard, along with all the other people who WILL be here for you.
G =]

April 25, 2009 8:44 am  
Blogger S.B. said...

You know if I were there I would get you drunk. Often.

I hope things get better for you soon.

April 27, 2009 2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home