I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Don't fuck with those with more power than you

It has been said it's not wise to burn bridges with people. You never know when you might have to cross that bridge, again. That's a reason why I have always tried to maintain civil relationships with people even in uncivil circumstances.

But, there are some people who cross your path and shit all over it. Not out of negligence, but on purpose. Those are the people who you have to keep an eye on because they’ll try to muck it up again. I won’t be there with a shovel to clean up any crap, but I will be there with baseball bat, ready to nick some ankles.

I’m not being vindictive, I’m just helping karma move at a brisker pace.

Don't mess with those who have more power than you. Bitch, they’ll fuck you up.

1 Comments:

Blogger JUSTIN said...

I'll add, DO NOT FUCK WITH FOOD SERVICE employees.

March 13, 2010 10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home