I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Finding out sooner than later

There’s someone I’ve been chatting with online and I decide to do a little bit of research on. It’s not a typical thing to do, but looking back on my record of people I date, it’s a wise choice.

I see there’s a Facebook profile and I see there are a couple of friends in common. One of them is my friend D. I get a little suspicious when I see a lot of comments between the two of them. I text D immediately and I get a reply in less than five minutes.

“Call me right now I know a lot call asap,” is D’s message.

The next 15 minutes are filled with a lot of details that I don’t expect. Some of them are rather G-rated, while others are not. I am not expecting this, but am amused by some of it. True, some of the things I already knew, but others only a proctologist would know.

Yet, all of this doesn’t faze me. It interests me even more. I’m told to watch my step and not to show too much interest at first. Have fun, go with the flow and see where it goes. Since I know these rules via my friend, I think it’s great he told me about them sooner rather than later before I could wind up getting hurt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

proctologist. pure brilliance.

March 22, 2010 11:38 pm  
Anonymous DJ Long said...

The joys of social media....you gotta love it!

March 23, 2010 8:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home