I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Shameless flirting

There’s someone who I have shamelessly flirted with and I am not too proud about it. They're in another caste and probably get hit on by way hotter than me. If I think I'm a 7/10, then this person is off the charts (and I am not the only one who thinks this).

I am not a person to flirt, nor do I like it when people flirt with me. In fact, I really don’t know how to. That’s why it’s always a bit awkward.

Since they’re in another caste, does it really matter? It’s not like they’re interested (which I know because I found out their type, and I ain’t it by a long shot). In fact, they probably enjoy having a dork like me making the occasional comment or goo-goo eye.

Whatever. It's over in a couple of seconds. But, it’s always self-affirming your actions aren’t for naught when they smile and respond after you pick your tongue off the floor.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kris said...

Hey dude, when you don't know how to flirt, how can you flirt a person shamelessly? You can go on a tirade about the lameness of student-council meetings without being accused of PMS-ing.

March 15, 2010 12:50 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

You don't like to flirt? And you don't like it when others (me!) do? We're on totally different planets. I really don't enjoy people who don't flirt or who don't flirt back with me.

March 15, 2010 10:04 am  
Anonymous pheromone cologne said...

Well,flirting is a part of the human body language and also affects our relationship issues.That is why it is assumed that women flirt more than men,just think about it so you can flirt shamelessly.

isey

March 15, 2011 1:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home