I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Gluttony for punishment

It taunts me. It stares me in the face and laughs. But, I can't stop. Masochistic.

"Degrade me, hurt me, make me feel the pain," I say.

"You can never get enough of me. You know how it feels when you're without me. You're nothing. You hear me, you pussy? Nothing!" is the reply.

Yet, I take it. I allow the pain to endure as the torture begins. It feels so good, I don't want to admit it to myself. It would be criminal. But, I want more. More. Give it to me. Now.

So, tell me...

How bad is it to eat an entire McCain Deep and Delicious cake? Mind you, it was in two sittings, not one - although all in the same day. The chocolate cake below, with the creamy frosting above is to die. In fact, I think I will die since my cholesterol levels have escalated to unhealthy heights.

But, I don't care.

Let my stomach grow bloat, and let my love handles expand. Let my chins double, and my cheeks fill out. I can take it. I'm nothing if not a glutton for punishment.

Especially when it's so delicious.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give up. What's a McCain's Deep and Delicious? But I WILL say that for awhile, before I was older and wiser, I thought I had no gag reflex, because I could just continue to eat and eat and eat, last past the point where I should've been gaggin'. Now, I know better. I still have great control over my gag reflex, but rarely get the chance to prove it. :-(

September 13, 2005 8:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so that shoulda said long past the point. Sue me.

September 13, 2005 9:35 pm  
Blogger S said...

Must be a Canadian thing.

D&D is a rich-tasting, devil's food (literally) cake topped with creamy, chocolate frosting.

I'm drooling just thinking about it...

September 13, 2005 10:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't crave sweet things very often, but suddenly I have a mean craving for chocolate silk pie! I'd only take a little slice...but you know, if you don't make the cut even, you have to cut another piece...and then the pie looks stupid with an awkward sized slice taken, so you cut again to make it symmetrical...which you can never get exactly right, so you have to...

September 14, 2005 7:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...Deep and delicious. Arrgh...chocolate.
Gotta any extra Tiva??

September 14, 2005 11:49 am  
Blogger rich said...

Go ahead and enjoy it. Then run 6 miles/day for the next 10 days.

September 16, 2005 3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home