I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Naughty or nice

Let’s hope Santa gave you what you really wanted: the receipts for all the shitty gifts that you have to return in a couple of days.

Come on, you know that if you return at least half of those things, you’ll be able to get what you asked for.

That is, unless those gifts were purchased on debit, then you’re kinda screwed.

Oh well, at least you'll know those gift givers never really liked you to begin with…

But, to hell with them.

Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Judging by my troika of gifts this year, I guess I was naughty.

Very.

December 26, 2005 3:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, the Mominator said he had "a little crank" for a man his age.

Jeezz if you're gonna quote the Mominator.............

January 04, 2006 8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home