I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Call me crazy

When meeting new people, general talks about the weather, travel, and if Jessica Simpson really is a trashy whore with buck teeth and a hawk nose, manipulated by her creepy father are the norm.

But, with time, deeper discussions on politics, religion, and whether you should wear white after Labour Day become par for the course.

When it comes to me, I talk about family.

And, when I talk about family, I talk about crazy.

For example, there is betrayal, murder, schizophrenia and delusions… and that’s just one person.

But I’m sure there are plenty of others who have a little crazy in their tree. If you shake one hard enough, there are bound to be a couple of nuts that fall. And, usually these nuts are cracked.

Call me crazy, but I think that there’s so much crazy out there, it’s practically normal.

At least, that’s what the voices in my head tell me.

What…? Who said that…?

Note: For those celebrating a four day, long weekend, enjoy! I'll be back on Tuesday because even I have better things to do... well, not really, but who the fuck cares.

6 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

We are all freaks. If we could just accept that, maybe we'd all get along, lol.

September 01, 2006 7:17 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

I gots me a 3-day weekend ... followed by a 4-day weekend (vacation). Woo hoo!

September 01, 2006 9:46 am  
Blogger Lemuel said...

Don't you just love living in the asylum now that the inmates have control?!

September 01, 2006 12:07 pm  
Blogger alexsander said...

lol have a crazy labour day weekend!! :)

September 01, 2006 1:11 pm  
Blogger S said...

Torn: Freaks, one and all.

Six: You're a little too happy over that. Stop it.

Lemuel: I feel like the commercial where the spokesman says, "I'm not only the president, but I'm also a client..."

Alexsander: Thanks. I'll try.

September 01, 2006 8:49 pm  
Blogger savante said...

Hey, it's always nice to have a few nuts in the family tree. Otherwise it'd get all dull with the bark.

September 02, 2006 5:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home