I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I miss

Reminiscing on the past allows one to recall memories, both good and bad. Most of those thoughts are ones that make you smile, make you sad, make you want to relive them.

You miss them and want to bring them back.

But, you can’t.

They’re memories.

I miss the history that was made between us.
I miss our talks about everything and nothing.
I miss the sound of your voice, even though I can still hear it in my head.
I miss seeing your number on the display of my phone when you called.
I miss our e-mail exchanges that could fill pages.
I miss reading your words and deciphering what you really meant.
I miss the strange combination of feelings when I thought of you.
I miss being around you, alone or in a crowd.
I miss how things were between us.
I miss us.

I miss you.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Better you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad."
~Christina Rosetti~

October 12, 2006 11:02 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

If it's any consolation, I'm sure you are missed as well.

October 12, 2006 11:09 am  
Blogger Timmy said...

I think you are right Six Shooter!

October 12, 2006 11:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, now you have me thinking of someone and now I can't work.

October 12, 2006 1:17 pm  
Blogger S said...

JUS: True. But, sometimes the opposite is just as bittersweet.

Six: Missed like the plague.

Indy: Don't listen to Six. He has the strange ability to influence others to do dirty things.

Jason: Oops. Sorry.

October 12, 2006 3:20 pm  
Blogger Single Guy said...

Better to have missed than not to have at all:)

October 12, 2006 7:55 pm  
Blogger toobusyliving said...

I miss you too!

October 12, 2006 9:09 pm  
Blogger Kevin said...

I do not influence others to do dirty things. But if anyone wants to come over and get drunk, we can play it by ear ...

October 13, 2006 9:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home