I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Lost and found?

In the middle of my conversation with G, he mentions he received a package in the mail that day: a CD that he couldn’t find at home. Since he didn’t mention this to too many people, he assumed I sent him another one as a gesture of kindness.

If only he knew how “kind” I really am, he wouldn’t have ever asked me that question in the first place.

Not being someone who could easily (and selfishly) claim the token gesture as my own, I tell him that I didn’t send him the CD; it must’ve been someone else. After some sleuthing, he tells me it was one of his friends. Obviously.

But, it got me thinking… there are people out there who will graciously help another when something needs to be found - whether it’s a CD, or your mind.

So, if anyone is wondering, I’m looking for a black Mercedes S500 (preferably with the driver still included), a 2,000 sq. ft. condo, a summer home in the Hamptons, the fall/winter 06 and spring/summer 07 collections from Burberry, Dolce and Gabbana and Versace, a couple of thousands of stocks of Google.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is mind boggling that "… there are people out there who will graciously help another when something needs to be found..."

Thank you for sharing the list of things you are looking for.

I will pass it along to one of those people when I find one.

*EG*

March 05, 2007 5:53 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will have what you are having...

March 05, 2007 7:41 am  
Blogger Timmy said...

you dont ask for much, do you?

March 05, 2007 8:12 am  
Blogger S.B. said...

your a minimalist I see huh?

March 05, 2007 8:49 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Ahh....the simplicity of life. Now, let's talk about the driver.....male, handsome, minimal clothing, always there.....and that's just the beginning. Is there a spare seat in the Mercedes? Let me know.

March 05, 2007 10:56 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

lol.

March 05, 2007 1:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me a CD and I'll get you the place in the Hamptons. But it had better be a damn good CD.

March 05, 2007 9:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the S500 seats 5... you are really wanting the SL55 AMG. seating just for two...

March 05, 2007 11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home