I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mood swings

Looking back at the past few months of posts, I can't help but be amazed at how my state of mind fluctuates from one extreme to another. These mood swings go up and down, and back and forth.

I'm everything, and nothing at once; practically schizophrenic.

From my writings, I can see that I have been...

Angry, happy, manic, depressive, impatient, overly patient, mean, kind, nasty, bitchy, moody, broody, hot, cold, brutal, sensitive, crappy, sappy, stressed, chilled, disappointed, elated, expressive, repressive, flirty, frigid, etc.

And, those are the ones I remember.

Hopefully, I can forget them pretty quickly because I have another wave of mood swings about to come.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Midol and good swig of vodka can help that, you know.

Or just go on the pill. It might cut down on those last few pregnancy scares.

July 11, 2007 7:59 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

I'll swing with you.

July 11, 2007 10:56 am  
Blogger S said...

Jason: I don't do drugs, of any kind. So, I'll guess I'll have to remain mentally unstable for a while.

July 11, 2007 3:03 pm  
Blogger Avenue Road said...

Interesting observation of yourself.

July 11, 2007 10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home