I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Flake out

Decisiveness is a virtue that many people don’t have, and those that do may consider it a curse, of sorts. You make a decision and you stick with it. You know what you want and you want what you know. Whatever the end result, you’re stuck with it.

Yet, some people are very indecisive. They’re like a set of fingers running through a dry scalp during the wintertime, and dandruff appears; really flakey.

And, I attract them. Every. Single. One.

At the start, they’re all, You're hot... When do you wanna meet up? then forget who I am like they have ADD. I tell them when and where I have time to fit them into my schedule - I’m busy and I’m not going to drop everything at a moment’s notice.

After I don’t hear from them, I tell them I'm fine if they don’t wanna meet up because I’m cool with that. Then they remember you and ask you when are you free. You give them the day (again), tell them to call you (again), and wait for a response (which doesn’t come, again).

Before cancelling, you send them one last note. You’re all like, Hope you had a great time, and shit, all the while you're hoping they're at the bottom of the lake, wearing the latest concrete footwear. Their response is akin to pretending like this is the first time you ever contacted them. Then they ask: When are you avail?

That’s when I officially freak the fuck out. I don't care how cute they are, treating people like that is a no-no in my book; a total turn-off.

What’s worse is I later find out they’ve been going around, trying to set something up with other people. What the fuck? Do you wanna get with me, or not?

Of course, this only happens to me because I’m decisive in the flakes that I hang around. Too bad I can’t treat them with Nizoral.

5 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

I hate indecisivness too.

July 09, 2007 8:14 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

I hate it too. Sort of. I mean, I guess it's ok. Sometimes. But not always. But occasionally it's ok. Yeah, I'm fine with it. Except when it gets really annoying. Then no way. You gotta make a choice.

If that's ok with you.

July 09, 2007 8:54 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

my stylist was a no call no show on monday...and ive yet to hear back from him despite phone calls. texts. and emails.

guess its time to find a new stylist. bastards.

July 09, 2007 1:49 pm  
Blogger A Lewis said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, we're are so fucking much alike it's sacary. I hate that "I'll fuck around with you unless I find a bigger dick" type of thing. Unfortunately, I'm afraid it's a horrible byproduct of our screwed up, selfish world.

July 09, 2007 4:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That post made me laugh, probably because I've experienced a few of those flakes myself, and .. ahem .. have flaked on others ... occasionally!!
I think its called the "Jitters" (Blogger didn't underline that for bad spelling???)

July 10, 2007 3:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home