I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

A matter of inches

One of the greatest pleasures of losing weight is being able to fit into clothes that you weren’t able to not too long ago. The bad thing is that you sometimes have to get all new clothes while the pounds keep on dropping like bombs at Hiroshima.

There wouldn’t be an issue if I have money (and time) to replenish my wardrobe. But, I don’t have enough of one and I surely don’t have any of the other.

The moment I begin to lose weight, the inches immediately come off my waist and the rest comes off my ass. Thankfully, only one of them gets flatter.

There’s a growing problem when your waist shrinks from 30 inches to 27 inches. Huge problem. One of them is that there isn’t much of a selection for clothing (the kid’s section of the store is not an option because they're not long enough - believe me, I've looked). The clothes that are that size are made for people who have no body definition (I've got runner's legs and a round ass).

The other problem is that I used to be able to stick a couple of fingers next to my waist when I pulled my pants to the side. Now, when I pull them to the side, I can stick my hand down my pants.

If I jump up and down a few times, the pants come right off.

All of these problems make me want to gain the weight back so I can fit back in the clothes…

15 Comments:

Blogger Donnie said...

Very lickable.

July 05, 2007 2:24 am  
Blogger Christopher said...

27" waist???...I can't remember when I was that thin...you're looking good Mister!

July 05, 2007 2:35 am  
Blogger Kevin said...

OK you are NOT bitching about being so hot and thin that your clothes are falling off, are you?

Don't make me hate you. :)

July 05, 2007 10:30 am  
Blogger S said...

Kevin: It IS a pain because I can't find clothes that fit me, so I have to wear my schlumpy stuff (which is also old).

July 05, 2007 11:35 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

27 inches? Honey, please......put a little back on. I like it when you use the word "schlumpy". I thought you were talking about me.

July 05, 2007 1:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, to have your problem. I'm just gettng back into my 32s!

July 05, 2007 2:49 pm  
Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

Oh cry me a river!

July 05, 2007 3:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah you poor poor baby .....I totally understand why you have a right to complain about having a 27 in waist. Waaaaaa freakin waaaaaa.

July 05, 2007 6:36 pm  
Blogger Jason said...

OOOOhhhh...you're becoming one of "those" people, huh? ;0)

July 06, 2007 12:42 pm  
Blogger Jake said...

Um ... WOOF!

July 06, 2007 1:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steven, just bite the bullet and little by little buy new clothes. It'll be worth it in the long run!

July 06, 2007 1:54 pm  
Blogger Spoonman said...

I'm new around here and would really like to know... what are you doing to lose all this weight you hottie?!

July 07, 2007 4:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! he's complainin about LOSIN weight. pish!

July 08, 2007 8:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you anonymous, I recently lost some weight but want to lose more and am friggin STUCK!! I do a lot of excercising ... so what if I'm in my 40's and HATE to eat diet food ... I want results NOW!! lol

July 10, 2007 3:11 am  
Blogger zooplah said...

Well, brag, brag. You're hot, skinny, have a nice ass and legs, and you can lose weight effortlessly. But you've probably just got one of those bodies that don't store fat easily. I wish I did. I have one of those bodies that does store fat easily and keeping from being obese is a big struggle (I'll never be skinny or even average, most likely).

Nevertheless, it does make me jealous that I can't just drop all these pounds I obviously need to lose and you can lose weight you don't need to lose without even trying. Grr. Well, nothing we can do about how our bodies treat food, I guess. But I guess the grass is always greener: at least finding size 38 pants is easy.

I also can't remember having a 27-inch waist (my guess would be when my age was still in the single digits). The smallest I've ever been as so long as I've been in adult sizes was 36 (though, I had these 34s that I sometimes tried to squeeze in to, despite them being extremely uncomfortable). That was right at the start of puberty, when I shot up overnight, but it wasn't too long before I reballooned.

July 14, 2007 3:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home