I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Craigslist matchmaker

As I’m going through Craigslist, selling off my wares to make a little extra money, I decide to go through the personals section as a larf.

While I’m scanning the listings, I can’t help but giggle at some of them. Some of the photos they use are fakes because I recognize the models. Do they really think no one will notice an underwear model lives in Bumfuck, Nowhere is looking for sex on Craigslist? And, even if they are, will want to have sex with some out-of-shape, beer-guzzling 50-year-old? I doubt it.

Basically, these people are looking for the same thing, but after a while, it seems like a cut-and-paste job.

To paraphrase the posts... I want you to put this here and that there, fill this up, play with this, suck and rub that, it has to be this length and this width, etc.

As a form of entertainment, I start to scan the posts for similarities. With this, I can help them out. Find a fuck, you could say. With each compliementary post I see, I click on the Craigslist e-mail and send the other person the appropriate link.

If I can help two people get each other off, then I know I’ve done my good deed for the day.

10 Comments:

Blogger Brand New W said...

i'm trying to organize an orgy via craigslist and it has NOT been successful!

March 10, 2008 12:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're like cupid for the digital age.

March 10, 2008 1:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!
But sadly too true.

Let us know if you succeed in making a connection.

And count me in, Hot-Lunch.... that is if you live in a 30 mile radius from me (I think thats another stipulation that is in Craig's list too btw)

March 10, 2008 2:57 am  
Blogger Chris said...

I think you've found your calling.

March 10, 2008 11:09 am  
Blogger joe*to*hell said...

CL is NONstop hours of entertainment....

March 10, 2008 12:31 pm  
Blogger dit said...

and did any of them thank you? lol

March 10, 2008 6:00 pm  
Blogger Victor said...

The Gay Matchmaker.....

March 10, 2008 6:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you are the matchmaker from hell!

March 10, 2008 6:39 pm  
Blogger A Lewis said...

You're selling your wares? How much did you get for them?

March 10, 2008 7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just did a purge of the clothes closet on eBay... made a thousand bucks!

March 15, 2008 11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home