I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Charge my luck

Some people are born lucky, while some are not. Me, on the other hand, I’m hexed. Fucking hexed without the fucking.

Even though I talk about being ditched on several occasions, it shouldn’t happen with such regularity. On Monday, I got ditched again. Two times in three days is impressive. It was by someone else, mind you, but that shouldn’t make a difference.

I know it happens to others, but not this habitually. Even though I’m a firm believer in karma, I know I couldn’t have done something so bad in a previous life to have it come back and haunt me this way.

It’s my luck that I’m alone when I want company, and am never given a moment’s peace when I want to be left alone. And, whenever someone wants my company, it’s always for one thing, and I’m not always willing (or in the mood) to give it to them.

Part of me thinks I should start charging for my services (like before) in order to change my luck. At least they’ll know what they’re getting and I’ll be making some money.

10 Comments:

Blogger joe*to*hell said...

i hope you arent joking....

because you should. for real.

March 03, 2008 11:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cha-ching!!!!!!

March 04, 2008 2:03 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

I'd pay you to do my laundry and clean my bathroom. So, I say, go for it. You should never be cleaning up other people's homes without getting paid, even if they are "friends".

March 04, 2008 8:57 am  
Blogger Chris said...

I sometimes wonder if the people who blow you off are just afraid you'll mention them on your blog, even though you won't.

March 04, 2008 9:23 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

i dont want to have to pay for your company. so im not gonna.

March 04, 2008 11:17 am  
Blogger john said...

I wonder what goes through a person's mind when they make plans with someone, only to blow them off.

March 04, 2008 11:33 am  
Blogger dit said...

You do deserve so much better. For what it is worth . . . .I took a good look at my life and who I had around me, wondered what I had done to attract this type of person. I ultimately changed and now have a much healthier group of friends / relationships.

March 04, 2008 2:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a long time friend who is famous for ditching everyone he knows, not returning calls, emails etc.....It's become a running joke among mutual friends. Well, I decided last year when he "ditched" me (aka got a better offer) that that was going to be the last time. I haven't spoken to him in over 6 months, and life has been so much better. No more anger or bad feelings on my side. I realized that if he's so self absorbed and inconsiderate, then he didn't deserve my time. You deserve better honey!!!

March 04, 2008 5:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does my perverted mind wonder what type of services you offered?? And just how much did you charge? (sorry - lol)

Guess all anyone can say is the old "never give up". Keep on plugging!

March 05, 2008 3:01 am  
Blogger TED said...

You should never pass up a revenue opportunity.

March 05, 2008 3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home