I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Don't Bogart my blog

Being someone who covets insignificant possessions the most valuable in my life, I hold certain things very close to me that don’t mean anything to anyone else. And, when someone else grabs a hold of them, I no longer feel like they’re special.

So, you can imagine what happens when I find that someone has been reading (and commenting!) on one of my secret daily reads. To cut to the quick, I am pissed. What’s worse is that these people always write little something because they’re comment whores. Log onto any 100 random sites, and you’ll find their words on ¼ of them, at least.

I mean, are they really interested in the mating rituals of castrated colobus monkeys who are only attracted to parasitic partners, like Paris Hilton (or some sorta shit like that)? I highly doubt it.

Sharing can happen, and I'm all for it. The only problem I have is when people have to take over something they don't care about to show their dominance. This occurs in every aspect of their lives. They're like a dog pissing on everything, marking its territory. And when they're doing their deed, they piss all over the place.

So, do me a favour and let me have what has an ounce of meaning because you don’t even care about the aforementioned monkey-thing from above.

Don’t Bogart my blog. It’s mine.

11 Comments:

Blogger Sh@ney said...

Ahh it is so refreshing to see that your wit has stayed right up there where I like it...OK I am supposd to be concerned a little for you but you just make everything seem just tad on the humerous side...hugs
xox

February 26, 2008 10:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's not me you are talking about. I love to blog surf from time to time.

Damn, now I am feeling all paranoid and shit!!!!!

Plus I am a comment whore...

February 26, 2008 11:20 am  
Blogger Chris said...

Maybe you have a stalker on your hands.

February 26, 2008 12:41 pm  
Blogger john said...

I don't like comment whores either.

February 26, 2008 3:44 pm  
Blogger A Lewis said...

I'm afraid you've lost me, sort of. I really don't get what you're saying...and I hope that it's not me, whatever/whoever you're talking about. I do know that there are an equally number of pissed off people for those who check out their sites and DON'T post any comments....they don't like that at all. I guess it takes all sorts and types to make the world go 'round. I hope I'm still your friend, even if I'm a whore.

February 26, 2008 8:49 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

i may be tired, i may be dense, but i don't get your post at all.

what are you? god's little gift to blogdom? perhaps its you who is lurking aroud all the blogs? maybe you're pissing off all the people you seem to be salking on here?

and WTF does humphrey bogart have to do with blogs anyway?

HUHHHH?

February 26, 2008 9:59 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm confused too. You're making us all paranoid now.

February 27, 2008 8:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me no understand.

February 27, 2008 4:00 pm  
Blogger nikoeternal.com said...

Is there a support group for comment whores? *SSSSSSSSSSSS* Sorry I had to tinkle! O:-)

February 28, 2008 3:11 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

No support group for comment whores, but there is one for people who post bizarre pee comments on blogs.

February 29, 2008 7:35 am  
Blogger nikoeternal.com said...

When and where does it meet?

February 29, 2008 10:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home