I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two girls and one guy

For the past several years, I have been going out to dinner with S for Valentine’s Day. Since we’re both - shockingly - single on that particular date, we spend some quality time wallowing in our cynicism of the holiday while chucking back a few drinks.

During our meals, we glance over at the couples around us and begin making bets, calculating how long they have before they break up. All in all, it’s not the worst way to spend a day because you’re making the best of a bitter situation.

This year will be different. I won’t be making any reservations for dinner with S. I’ll be doing something different. There will be no S, no drinking, no cynicism, and no betting on break-ups.

This year I will be spending Valentine’s Day with two pretty girls.


I’ll be their plaything and I’m sure they’ll take advantage of me every chance they get. We’ll play, dress up, dress down, eat, pee, and poo (not necessarily in that order). We won’t care if there are cards exchanged, because only one of the three can actually read. There will be plenty of chocolate consumed and fingers licked (and thankfully my sister will handle the clean-up).

Of course, if there are any poo-ey diapers that need to be changed, then I'd rather skip the holiday altogether.

7 Comments:

Blogger Marquis said...

Awww! Now that is a wonderful Valentine's Day! They are so cute. Uncle Steven: )

February 13, 2008 7:23 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

Wow, I didn;t know your neice could read. You must be so proud.

February 13, 2008 12:40 pm  
Blogger DavisMcDavis said...

Very cute!

February 13, 2008 2:37 pm  
Blogger Christopher said...

What a great pic! Three Little Princesses!!

xoxo

February 13, 2008 5:50 pm  
Blogger Mike said...

A very nice Valentine's plans, indeed! But why not take them out and play a little of the break-up guessing game? It's never too young to start teaching cynicism!

February 13, 2008 10:59 pm  
Blogger A Lewis said...

I'd say both the girls and the hot man are getting the good end of the deal. Pee and dress up? Did you have to pay for it?

February 13, 2008 11:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! All 3 of you!

No better way to spend your day.Have fun!

February 14, 2008 11:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home