I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Liar, liar, pants on fire

There’s nothing quite as delicious as catching someone in the middle of a lie, especially when you’re hungry for the truth.

**

After a series of frustrating e-mails, I finally give up and stop writing to G. He’s been playing with me and it’s pissing me off. Instead of being upfront about business, he’s promising things that he can’t follow through with. Being the chump that I am, I let him because I think he’s going to deliver.

As a fluke, I write him using another one of my e-mail address that I use for junk mail and contest entries. To my surprise, I receive an e-mail the following day about promises that were initially promised to me, now being promised to my alias.

Part of me is shocked because this is the way he does things, but the other part of me shouldn’t be because of the way he already treated me. Why do people treat others in this manner? Is it out of a need of superiority, of the upper hand? This time, I’m not too sure. I think G just likes screwing with people and that gets him off.

But, it’s going to be sweet to catch him in the act and slowly destroying his credibility; like eating a cheesecake only without the calories. In fact, I think I'm getting a sugar rush right now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

Is he really worth it? I mean to say, rather, is it worth your time to pursue beating him down, or would you just be better off cuttng him out of your life and moving on?
I really am not trying to push you one way or the other, as a bitch knows how to work from spite, I'm just curious. :-)

February 11, 2008 9:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tell him how you feel and that you have caught him in too many lies to even want any further contact...Then move on.

best,
a.

February 11, 2008 1:52 pm  
Blogger RomanHans said...

What did he promise -- to have hot, sleazy sex with you, or give you his iPod? You can do the former with more than one dude, you know.

February 11, 2008 5:32 pm  
Blogger R said...

The catching can be heartbreaking, but it can also be such a relief. I once caught friends in a lie, let them know they were caught and they have never again been a part of my life other than to serve as an illustration for those who would attempt to lie to me.

February 11, 2008 9:31 pm  
Blogger S said...

Eric: Revenge is satisfying. It's a lot healthier than smoking a cig after sex (which can cause cancer).

February 12, 2008 2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home