I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, February 04, 2008

The wrong kind of lips

Every once in a while, I scan through the stats on Sitemeter to see what brings people to Human Nature. It’s almost always the same thing; nothing out of the ordinary. There are the customary referrals and Web searches. But, sometimes there’s a link that makes me want to click it.

This time around, there’s a Google search for "leaking lips." There was a post written about my lips that appeared to be leaking from the side, and accompanying it was a photo.

Hmmm… I wonder what page I’m on. I hope I’m one of the top views!

Let me say it doesn’t matter what page I’m on, because the referral was a surprise. As it turns out, these were the sort of lips that you see on people’s faces. Oh, no. They’re women’s lips. Several of them. In fact, only the SPCA has seen more pussy than I have at this moment.

It’s not the lips themselves that’s disturbing, it’s what they’re doing. Oh, yeah. These flexible women are enjoying themselves, by the looks of their heavily made-up faces. They’re a collagen shot away from resembling blow-up dolls. The wacka-wacka guitar and heavy bassline is practically heard in the background.

And, in the middle of all of that, is a photo of me and my leaking lips. Great. Don't bother searching for images of "stretch marks" because that's even more disturbing.

7 Comments:

Blogger nash said...

wanna kiss?

February 04, 2008 5:39 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

And the link is???

February 04, 2008 7:54 am  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

The one I get the most is 'gay men in underwear' because I did an underwear post, sometimes 'web cam girls' not sure how that comes to me but one of the strangest was 'my wife and mother wrestle naked together' I have no clue how that came to me, a gay man's blog!

Steven

February 04, 2008 10:21 am  
Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

Must you be so visual in your description of this?

February 04, 2008 11:09 am  
Blogger Mike said...

My top search right now is "lesbo." I used that word (jokingly) once on my blog, more than a year and a half ago.

Our stats should totally hook up.

February 04, 2008 2:56 pm  
Blogger nikoeternal.com said...

Random Thinker said...
And the link is???

February 04, 2008 11:01 pm  
Blogger john said...

It's bizzare what brings people to certain sites.
So your lips?

February 04, 2008 11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home