I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I wear my sunglasses at night

What happens when you forget your glasses in your car and end up wearing sunglasses because it’s really sunny outside, then forget you have them on when it gets dark, have a conniption in public, walk around the city at night while impersonating Ray Charles, shop at children's stores for your nieces while looking like a pedophile in your shades, but then don't take off the glasses when seeing a movie where Philip Seymour Hoffman’s ass is flopping around on a 100-foot screen as he’s buttfucking Marisa Tomei?

I have no fuckin' clue, but I know I'll never wear sunglasses again... unless I look really cool in them.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm
Maybe its the combination sunglasses and dark sweater that give you the pedophile look? lol
It actually kindof makes you look a bit more interesting... err I mean more mysterious. lol

January 24, 2008 1:28 am  
Blogger Chris said...

You look like an agent. "Honey, I'm gonna make you a star! Now go lie down on that couch and get nekkid."

January 24, 2008 8:04 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

where you carrying your cane? next carry a cup with some change in it too!

January 24, 2008 9:27 am  
Blogger DavisMcDavis said...

You look like the Matrix.

Although I generally like looking at man-ass, I'd be fine missing Philip Seymour Hoffman's. The sunglasses were probably a wise, if unintentional, choice.

January 24, 2008 2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look cool in them :)

January 24, 2008 6:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look mighty fine in them!

January 24, 2008 7:02 pm  
Blogger BRYAN AMBITION said...

i want to see the pic!!! i want to see i want to see! ;-)

February 02, 2008 7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home