I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Extra-credit assignment

Now, class…

I realize there aren’t many of you that come on a daily basis. By the looks of it, the eight of you who do choose to appear try participate when you’re not carving initials in your desk, passing around notes (I do have eyes, so don’t think I can’t see you), or sniffing glue stolen from the art department.

So, I’ve decided to make up a little something for the keeners out there; an extra-credit assignment. There are a few who regularly participate, but I’d also like those of you who don’t raise your hand to take part, as well.

The assignment is very simple and contains only one question: Why do you come to this class?

Surely, there must be a reason. It's here, mostly for you. Write your answers on a piece of paper and drop it into my inbox - not in the comments section. If you’d like to remain anonymous, I will respect your wishes and not divulge any names.

The responses will be edited for space and content and then posted.

If you wish to participate, please do so.

If not, you may continue sniffing glue.

Class dismissed.