I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Sup? Horny?

It’s the early evening and my cell phone rings. It’s a text message. The name doesn’t click in for a few seconds. Hmmm. Interesting. Haven’t heard from E in over a month.

There is one call right after another, hence the need for my phone to ring twice. The messages are interesting, to say the least. The first one is a rather vague Sup? while the other asks Horny? as if I need any clarification on what it means.

I put away my phone and enjoy the rest of the night.

The following day, while checking e-mails, I write back since my phone can’t write text messages (even though it can receive them).

The e-mail is short and to the point:

Hey,
To answer your questions from last night…
Sup? Not much.
Horny? At the moment, sadly no.

BTW, are you sure you meant to write me?

S.

Not too long after, I get a reply saying the message wasn’t for me. Fine. In fact, I’m relieved. I don’t give out such personal information to semi-random strangers who write me out of the blue - especially those who lack technical skills involving communication devices.

But, for next time, I hope E contacts the correct Steven because I’m sure he’d love to tell you how horny he is.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just shady

February 01, 2008 2:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
That must have been rathar embarassing for "E" though.
Seems you could have teased him a bit there, but the better part of your nature got to the best of ya... ?? lol

February 01, 2008 3:42 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

Thanks for changing my initials.

I'd have been so embarrassed if you had used "RT"

February 01, 2008 8:37 am  
Blogger BRYAN AMBITION said...

well, if it were from me, i would have meant it ;-)
xo

February 01, 2008 8:51 am  
Blogger Chris said...

Had you only known, you could have gotten him all fired up, then said, "Nah, I've changed my mind."

But that's just my evil side talking.

February 01, 2008 9:08 am  
Blogger Doghigh said...

You are just too damned funny...

February 01, 2008 9:48 am  
Blogger about a boy said...

i would have meant it too!

February 01, 2008 11:49 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

So, THAT'S why I never get texts back from you. My techno-geek side will have to process that. So, you horny yet?

February 01, 2008 12:08 pm  
Blogger S.B. said...

You totally should have set him up for a big case of blue balls.

February 01, 2008 4:09 pm  
Blogger john said...

Now why can't I get interesting messages like that?
Hope you are doing fine. I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog!!

February 02, 2008 12:23 pm  
Blogger K said...

What a dummy.

Although I cant help but feel a wee bit bad for him...

It will pass...

February 04, 2008 11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home