I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Morning face

With all of the work that we go through to look our best when going out (and hopefully, getting lucky), it’s a wonder why we spend so much time to look good when the aftermath is so bad.

The morning face is definitely not a pretty one.

There’s the messy hair, the lines on the face, the crusty stuff in the corner of the eyes, the open mouth, bad breath, dry lips, and probably some dry bodily fluids somewhere. It’s almost as if you rolled out of a dumpster (and in some cases, that probably isn’t far from the truth).

To solve this problem, I propose something that may be considered somewhat radical: Go out in public looking like you do in when you wake up.

Basically, you end up showing potential partners what you’ll look like after you have your way with them. They’ll see you looking like shit eventually, so what’s the problem? An added benefit is you don’t ever have to spend another second getting ready because you’ll look the same every second of the day – awake, or asleep.

Of course, some faces need a little extra attention and I would suggest having them wake up extra early to get ready before their bedmate wakes up in order not to scare them shitless when they open their eyes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chicago's Bi Guy said...

You'll never have to worry about this if you're like me and leave (or put them out) after you're finished.

March 13, 2008 9:45 am  
Blogger A Lewis said...

I have to be honest....I actually DO go out with morning face, morning breath, and morning hair.... more and more as I get older. I just don't care. And I love the au natural thing. Without the extra adornment and fixin' up. I love the perfect beauty of the moment. So, I second your challenge.....TRY IT OUT!

March 13, 2008 10:09 am  
Blogger Chris said...

I go out like that too. I like to pretend I'm a celebrity and that the paparazzi are stalking me as I go fetch coffee from the deli across the street.

March 13, 2008 12:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, aside from your half-open eyes making you look like you're still feeling sick, you've still got very kissable lips.

There is some validity to making people see you in a less-than perfect state. Though just how imperfect is still ok enough to tolerate is a question one must address for oneself.

March 13, 2008 2:39 pm  
Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

No no, morning face is an unspoken "get away with looking like crap card" since it gets everyone. Just wipe off the drool and head for the shower asap!

March 13, 2008 7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home