I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stuffing my face

After some form of disappointment, many people reach for something to comfort them. Whether it’s the bottle, the credit card, or another body, the crutches vary.

Me, I’m the sort of person who lunges at food.

Unlike a lot of people who quell their pangs by eating, I do it for another reason altogether. It’s not because I need the chemical reaction it produces in my brain – that of satiation – but that of revenge.

And, it doesn’t make any sense to me, either.

The only thought that goes through my mind is: If you treat me like shit, then I’ll make you feel even worse when you see I’m fat.

Again, it doesn’t make any sense to me, either.

For some reason, I believe the reason why people like me is because I’m thin and if I pack on the pounds, they’ll have to like me for something else beside my appearance (unless they get turned on by fat).

Once more, it doesn’t make any sense to me, either.

Even though I have a psychology degree, I can’t understand the reason why I eat when I’m disappointed. Then again, it’s probably due to the fact that I need to chemically-alter my brain into thinking everything is ok when it’s not.

Or, maybe I’m just hungry.

Note: This post is brought to you by WTF Wednesdays.

3 Comments:

Blogger joe*to*hell said...

well, it doesnt seem like much of a problem. i eat when i am stressed or depressed and i have a 10 poun fluctuation. i am sooo sure it doesnt show on you at all! im jealous

April 15, 2008 11:07 pm  
Blogger Dead Robot said...

Last night I ate all the leftovers in the fridge and 4 rice cakes.

Yes, work sucks.

April 16, 2008 7:30 am  
Blogger dit said...

I like the way you think and the way you write. 8-)

My hang up is cookies. Not just any cookie mind you, Good cookies. lol

April 16, 2008 12:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home