I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Suck my finger

There are periods where I don’t get to see my nieces as often as I want. Because of that, the youngest one can forget who I am (the older one had the same problem when she was a baby, too) and doesn’t want to go near me.

Due to the fact that both of my nieces aren’t picky eaters and are always hungry, I take that to my advantage and use food as a bribing tool for them to like me.

It’s easy to give the older one something to eat between meals because I’m not the one who has to deal with her lack of appetite when lunch or dinner come along – that’s her parents’ problem.

When the younger one is bordering on a cranky mood, I find something sweet and place it on my (always clean) finger. When I bring my finger near her mouth, she opens it, sticks her tongue out and starts lashing at the digit like Gene Simmons. She then grabs it, sticks it in her mouth and starts gnawing at it. Lucky for me, she doesn’t have any teeth... yet.

From here on out, I am going to carry a container of frosting with me whereever I go. Not only for my niece, but in case there’s anyone else who wants to suck my finger.

Note: Happy birthday, C. Your cake is coming soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awww... I will have a niece in August whem my brothers girlfriend and he have their baby... kinda looking forward to it.... takes the grandchild burden off my shoulders for a while.... teeehee... and I will bring frosting, you just might have to spread it all over for both of us to suck it off... jeeeze i am way to buzzed to be typing this stuff... tee heee... cute kids though... i look forward to my brothers baby...

April 16, 2008 11:13 pm  
Blogger A Lewis said...

Hey now, frosting at an all boy's party might not be a bad idea. We could all go around with our mouths open, frosting cans in hand, and searching for that perfect finger full of sweet creamy stuff. I loved this pic, by the way....it's very very sweet.

April 17, 2008 12:19 pm  
Blogger dit said...

That is so cute!

April 17, 2008 1:23 pm  
Blogger Brand New W said...

i love sucking on someone's fingers... it makes me feel like a dog. ok, TMI.

April 18, 2008 10:49 am  
Blogger john said...

This is a really cute picture.

April 18, 2008 2:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't just put a little frosting on your finger! I can think of a few other places - course - it would have to be diet frosting!
(as if !!)

April 19, 2008 7:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home