I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

You're married?

For some reason, I have a habit of attracting the wrong kind of people - sometimes they’re crazy, sometimes they’re insane - but, the common denominator is me.

Putting all the nuttiness aside, one thing I’ve also noticed is the amount of married people who are compelled to play with my mind. The attraction is there, and so is the conversion. Everything is going smoothly until they refer to their wife/husband/spouse out of the blue.

Ummm... Why didn’t you mention them before? Did you think I’d know you’re married even when you don’t wear a ring of any kind? And, if you’re involved in some kind of “alternative” relationship, how the fuck am I supposed to know since you never mentioned you were married to begin with?

It’s not like I’ll stop liking them. A friendship is fine. Sometimes more happens beyond the realm of friendship. All I know is to get dressed and run out before the wife/husband/spouse gets home.

Just do me one favour and tell me from the start what your relationship status is. It would help me out so very much. Thank you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Thomasson said...

I agree with you whole-heartedly. In northeast Arkansas, the married men see it as a badge of honor to fool around on their wives with another man. I do my best to stay as far away from them as possible.

May 06, 2008 12:37 am  
Blogger Phronk said...

This goes well with your post about leading people on.

It would be nice if people were just honest with where they're coming from. I guess relationships can never just be simple like that, though.

May 06, 2008 3:42 pm  
Blogger dit said...

Dirty Cheating Whores! The lot of em! Jeez! lol

I love whores. lol

May 06, 2008 8:51 pm  
Blogger Matty said...

Why DO they do that? It drove me crazy back in the day as a single man, and even more so now when I am out with friends or my man and a married man tries to pick me up!

May 07, 2008 10:55 am  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

I thought you knew?

May 07, 2008 6:36 pm  
Blogger Justin said...

Hey - I saw your comment on David's S&TC blog, your blog is great! I can totally relate to this topic, it's like married people think your as horny and f#cked up as them. Well that might be so but please - a little respect? Keep up the good work - Justin

May 14, 2008 9:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home