I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Bitchy comments

Because I only have eight daily readers, there aren’t many opportunities for opposing opinions (how’s that for alliteration?) when posting a diatribe of mine. Even when I write something I consider to be provocative and thought-provoking, the comments are usually quite pleasant and irreverent; perfectly fine with me.

But, there are times when I wish I would have some ‘anonymous’ person write some bitchy comment just for the sake of it.

When I get some, I’m so happy. These comments seem like they come from someone who doesn’t even read what I post and comments for the sake of commenting. Basically, it’s the equivalent of the person who likes to hear the sound of their own voice so they never shut the fuck up.

So, why do I want the occasional bitchy comment? I enjoy feeling superior to their idoicy and vapidness. Oops, there goes a bitchy comment, and this time it’s mine.

13 Comments:

Blogger Volker said...

You won't get any "bitchy" comments out of me! If I haven't got something to offer that may be an improvement, or have something good to say about a person, then I don't bother to say anything. That's how I feel. Others may think otherwise but that's okay. I guess the occasional bitchy comment does balance things out though. Thanks for another great post. - Volker

June 16, 2008 1:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - you call that a provocative post? ;)

June 16, 2008 7:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a lurker. So here it goes - bitch.

June 16, 2008 8:40 am  
Blogger photogreg said...

glad to see you got your bitchy comment for the day!

June 16, 2008 9:38 am  
Blogger Dead Robot said...

What a great way to alienate your readership!

If you want to generate comments, become something controversial and then write what you know.

June 16, 2008 10:23 am  
Blogger Billy said...

I'm leaving a comment because I want to see my comment in writing ;)

By the way, while you are bitchy, I love it ;)

June 16, 2008 10:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading this blog for months now as it always promises intelligence and clever wit but so far, I did not see any evidence of either. Maybe you think little sarcastic comments make you look smart when really they only make you look cliche. Try to put forth an idea that is worth debating you and not your continuous whining when something does not go your way, childish of you really! I will not even start in on the times you post half nude pics just to get attention, sad really.

There happy now?

June 16, 2008 11:26 am  
Blogger S said...

Who needs coffee on a Monday morning when I can read these comments :)

I love being sarcastic, not following through on my promises of intelligence and wit, and whiny when things don't go my way! Woo hoo!

June 16, 2008 11:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I have been reading for a while now and quite frankly I am bored woith your petulance.Get over yourself , I know I have.

(Wow, that was quite liberating, thanks ..maybe I should be bitchy more often).

June 16, 2008 3:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A Bitchy Comment"

there, i wrote it.

xo
Shirley!

June 16, 2008 6:59 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

You are a vapid betch vying for attention in the worst way. (this should show up as anonymous, right?)

June 17, 2008 10:51 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

what a ploy just to get more comments!!

June 18, 2008 3:50 pm  
Anonymous A REAL BITCH said...

so you want a bitchy comment??
ok...
Fuck the fake...and at this time YOU are the fake!

Get a life you DUMB-ASS-LOSER!!

August 30, 2009 5:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home