I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Keep those receipts

It's almost Christmas and I can't wait to for it to be over. It's not that I don't like the holiday, per se, but I particularly enjoy all the work that goes into it.

First I have to figure out who I'm buying gifts for, then I need to know what they want (it makes it so much easier in the long run), then I have to find the time to shop for these gifts (which is hard since I work 10-12 hours a day and have a semi-active social life) and then it's the wrapping of all the gifts (I don't normally plop something into a bag and call it a day).

And when all is said and done, the gifts are delivered, opened and returned in a clin d'oeil.

I don't think Jesus had this in mind when he was born.

So, before going on an tangent (or a possible/probable rant), I've decided to end things on a positive note before the holiday commences on the 25th... To my eight readers I wish a Merry Christmas and a sage reminder: keep those receipts because it makes returning gifts so much easier for everyone.

7 Comments:

Blogger A Lewis said...

Yeah, but Jesus din't know there was going to be Target or Wal Mart....did he?? Merry merry to you!

December 24, 2008 7:13 am  
Blogger Brent said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!

December 24, 2008 10:17 am  
Blogger Brand New W said...

Regift, regift, regift!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

December 24, 2008 11:56 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

have a very merry holiday as well! just as a side note, if you did it correctly, they will not need that receipt.

December 24, 2008 1:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doubtful you only have 8 readers!

have a great holiday and an excellent start to the New Year.

December 24, 2008 11:40 pm  
Blogger Jake said...

For some reason, I kept reading the title as "recipes" and I was wondering what we were cooking.

Merry Christmas to you too :)

December 25, 2008 9:03 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

merry christmas to you too!

can't wait to see what you got me!

December 25, 2008 9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home