I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Nothing to complain about

Even though I have a habit of bitching and moaning about everything, I have to admit there is nothing to complain about at this moment. There are posts in the drafts folder which aren’t appropriate to publish because they aren’t - currently - relevant in my life.

Although I work long hours, I like what I do. My co-workers are entertaining and my boss is a great person to be around (not to mention cool/hot as ice).

The social life is filled with a series of events that contain fully-stocked (open) bars and a group of people who keep things interesting.

I haven’t worked out in two months, but my body has still remained intact and nothing has fallen off (or grown too flabby in the process).

And, there’s also one other reason why things are pretty good, but I won’t go into it at this moment.

So, are things perfect? No. I’m having a hard time to think of reasons to bitch and moan about. Well, maybe I could complain about those 10 posts that lie in my drafts folder that I can't post. That's a clock I can't turn back.

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Chapman said...

I think that you have just achieved the aim of moaning about not having something to moan about meaning that the moan was the moan you needed...

hmmmmm

http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/

December 15, 2008 1:57 am  
Blogger JCLL said...

I know the feeling, its a bitch to not bitch....

December 15, 2008 3:11 am  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Does this mean you're smitten with someone? Do I smell Love? I hope so, it's nice to see you happy.

December 15, 2008 8:03 am  
Blogger S.B. said...

Well, I am glad things are going so well for you.....you lucky bitch!

December 15, 2008 9:16 am  
Blogger Peter said...

S, I think I read something love-ly also between the lines.

What you could do is... delete those 10 drafts and start with a clean slate. *wink*

December 15, 2008 2:33 pm  
Blogger Random Thinker said...

I'm sure you'll think of something to complain about tomorrow!

December 16, 2008 11:10 am  
Blogger Christopher said...

"I haven’t worked out in two months, but my body has still remained intact and nothing has fallen off (or grown too flabby in the process)"...

Mister S, you're making it hard for me to like you with that sentence...but I still do!
xoxo

December 16, 2008 2:18 pm  
Blogger Adam said...

I guess I missed it, when did you become Mister S ?

December 16, 2008 7:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems I have been out of touch for way too long. Hope all is going well in your life! (Sounds like it is....)

December 29, 2008 5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home