I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

State of attraction

Falling in love at first sight is a maxim without any merit. True, you may lust for something at first sight, but love, no. Love at first sight deals with physical attraction, not emotional attraction. How often do you hear, "His aura is so hot..." or, "Her personality turns me on..." out loud? Um-hmm. Thought so.

Without having the ability to see something, how can you fall in love with the unseen? Check out personal sites, like mine.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying people are in love with the site. But, if they don't like cake, they shouldn't stick their finger in the batter.

Do they really stick around for my thoughts on certain topics that interest me? That can be the only logical reason.

They aren't trolling for sex (although there is a lot of screwing over). They aren't looking for any nudity (I'm so much hotter in a down parka and snowpants). And, they certainly aren't going to find anything dirty lingering around (imagine Mr. Clean, younger, thinner, with way better hair and dressed in black).

They don't see anything, but they read a lot. And, they get to know a lot.

They get to come inside of me and see what lurks in the light and dark corners and crevices.

It's personal. It's intimate. It borders on attraction. Sight unseen.

Love at first sight? How about interest at first read...?

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Actually, the point I was trying to make was even more basic: Why read my blog? Egocentric, I know.

There are other sites with their counters that show millions of views - proof that something attracts viewers there.

So, it's a wonder why some people stay around for words. And it can't be because they seek a reprieve of booty - cause they ain't sick of booty.

July 08, 2005 1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home