I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.

Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm not wearing any underwear

Recently, I came across an MSN search regarding the words, I'm not wearing any underwear. Why? Don't ask.

My problem is the circumstances surrounding that search. I don't have anything against those who want to know who is and who isn't wearing any underwear. Nothing at all. What I find unsettling is being listed amongst those searches. What is really bad is being number four on that list.

What is up with that? Number four? Out of, like, a zillion sites?

The point of being listed as the number four, means there has been several people looking for this particular phrase - not just me. With every search, the numbers rise, accordingly. Actually, judging by the numbers, it's quite popular. And who knew I was popular? Of course, it's for the wrong reason...

Never did I expect recognition come at the expense of shameless sensibilities of others.

Oh, that reminds me... I'm still not wearing any underwear.

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I didn't even think of that when I was writing the post.

No really...

September 17, 2005 7:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well ya know, you're pretty popular 'round here (wink)!

September 19, 2005 4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home